Types of information we collect and how we may use it
If you subscribe to our Website, we may collect your name and email address. If you create a Kippsy account, we may also collect your name, email address, and ask you to provide a password for use. If you provide your third-party account credentials to us, you understand that some information in those accounts may be associated with your Kippsy account. If you create a registry, we may also collect the title of your registry, date of event, payment information necessary to process orders and other information you may choose to submit. If you purchase a gift through our Website, we may also collect your payment, shipping information and other information you may choose to submit. Please be aware that any information or image that you post to a public facing portion of the Website is publicly available unless you chose to make your registry not visible in our settings.
- Identify, authenticate and manage your Kippsy account;
- Prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions and users;
- Provide products and services you have requested;
- Maintain a record of the purchases you have made on our website and received from our services;
- Contact you about your account and orders you may have made or received;
- Develop and display content and product advertising to match your interests and send marketing communications;
- Identify and track communication performance standards;
- Seek feedback and respond to any questions or concerns;
- Inform you of your use of our services and the Website;
- Operate, evaluate and improve the Website and how we provide products and services to you;
- Comply with legal requirements, industry standards and our policies
How we share your information
- Service providers that are key players in managing and operating the Website;
- Merchant partners that may provide services such as payment processing, order fulfillment, customer support and technical support;
- Services that are bound by law, government regulations, court orders or subpoenas, or contract to protect your personal information, our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of our users and others;
- Social networking services that may display your information in accordance with applicable law and their own terms of service and/or privacy policies;
Information Sharing Options
Marketing Communications - You may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails. You may change your email address for receipt of such communications by going to your account settings.
California privacy rights
[email protected]with the subject line "California Privacy" and your request in the body of your email.
European privacy rights
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at
Acessing and updating personal information
[email protected]with the subject line "Update Account Information" and your request in the body of your email. While we make efforts to accommodate requests to restrict our use of your information, we reserve the right to delete all or any portion of customer information if we are not able to reasonably accommodate a requested restriction.
We urge you to keep any password that you establish with us in a safe place. Also remember to log off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit.
Third Party Rights
Product Advertising / Amazon Affiliate